"If you have not registered for on-line prescription requests, please come in to the Practice for further information, along with forms of I.D (photographic ID and a utility bill for proof of address)".
Repeat prescribing guidelines require that the quantities of medication issued on repeat prescriptions will usually be for a single month's supply. A review of medication given on repeat prescriptions is undertaken at intervals of usually no more than six months (and may require blood tests or an appointment with the nurse rather than the doctor). This allows us to ensure that continuing treatment is appropriate and safe.
There are three ways to request a repeat prescription:
- return your pre-printed prescription counterfoil in the prescription near the reception counter, having marked it to indicate those items you wish to reorder.
- you, or your family member, can order your prescription following the link on this page to the online form.
- post your repeat prescription request to the surgery.
Please allow 3 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays), for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
Ordering your Repeat Prescription
Do you need to re-order your medication?
Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form. Find out more
From April 2019 you will no longer be able to order your repeat prescriptions by telephone for safety reasons.
What do I need to do?
There are different ways to order:
- Place the tear-off part of your repeat prescription in the prescriptions box in the surgery.
- Post your repeat prescription to the surgery.
If you need more information, please speak to our Reception staff